<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

"Brothers," Craig? You know better than that... and the guy driving the car is just feeding BB-guns to one kid. To be fair, Arafat had 90% not too long ago... These guys are like me at a blackjack table.
From what I hear from my cousin, Bo, one of his best friend's from high school's father is buddy, buddy with Mel from this "strange" Catholic sect. He says that the father is a raving anti-semite. Guilt by association? Maybe, but I can't imagine that this guy has had a full career in film with that kind of baggage. Who knows.
Remember Craig, Stalin had an effective five year plan, so I don't want to hear about it.
Must be hard to be Condi Rice... with Powell we just think, "shit, my man is taking one for the team." She actually seems to believe the shit that she spouts. Apple of Rummy's eye. So you all see where secret agent VP was on Rush today?. So many contradictions to this shit it's absurd... see Josh Marshall's pieces in talkingpointsmemo.com for references. If this guy Clarke was not in the loop, as pushed by the admin, then there was something critically wrong going down before 9/11. BTW, I saw Clarke on McNeil Leher today and he sounded like he had all the right answers after a day of pounding from the heavyweights.
Time to go to bed so that I can wake up and listen to bad news and Imus in the Morning (endorsing Kerry).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?