<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Here is the Post's summary of Bush's Q&A after his 3 hour session with the Sept 11th Commission.

He's quite smug, isn't he?

"[the 9/11 commission] had a lot of good questions, and I'm glad I did it; I'm glad I took the time,"
"It was a very cordial conversation. I was impressed with the questions"

What was it, a bumch of 4th graders asking him what he has for breakfast and how he decides which tie to wear?

And what do you expect he meant by this: "if we had something to hide, we wouldn't have met with them in the first place"?

Didn't he refuse to meet with the Commission at first and even now, isn't he refusing to let the public know what they talked about? The Post says, "Bush did not answer a reporter's question about why he did not permit a transcript to be made of the session."
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?