<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

We need to get this blog started again. It is time.

The President speaks tonight at the RNC. 60 days from today, we will hopefully redefeat Bush. I say "hopefully" because I am scared and pessimistic. That's not the right attitude, I know, but I can't help it.

These conventions are ridiculous to me. From my point of view, the DNC was nothing more than a bunch of people blowing smoke up my butt and the RNC is just a bunch of fucking liars. I think the real event to look forward to is the first of the debates. Kerry v Bush and Edwards v Cheney. But for some reason the Bush campaign won't debate Kerry.

If there is one thing I would like to see happen and one thing I would like to spend energy trying to accomplish, it is to apply pressure to the Bush campaign to get these debates going. Kerry and Bush standing next to each other will be such a powerful scene.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?