<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Safe, Legal and Rare

About Last Night

This is a fun blog. But this post in particular is well thought out and well written. I am a progressive; a liberal. I have a hard time with my pro-choiceness. That is, I tend to be more pro-life. But then again, I am a man, so who cares what I think? But this post really spoke to me.

Most of the posts on this blog are thin on message and flirtatious. You should read this blog for those posts. But this girl can write on important things too.

I just wanted to share with you all.
Comments:
Excellent link, Bob. Thank you.

Again, I'm in the clutches of the RSS feed, so I'm sorry I'm late. And I think that just because you're a liberal or progressive doesn't mean that you have to be pro-choice. (I'd prefer it if you were, of course, but what say do I have in the matter? My grandmother would really prefer that I were pro-life, too, but that's unlikely to happen before I hit menopause.)

I'll keep an eye on Last Night... does she write in print for the city paper, or is she just online?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?