<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Basketball is My Favorite Sport

I love the way they dribble up and down the court...


Basketball isn't really my favorite sport. But it was very exciting to see GMU, my alma mater, make it to the final four this year! What a run...

One thing I've blogged about before and one thing that I've made fun of before, was the over-the-top response of UMd students to the results of their basketball team(s). They riot when they win; they riot when they lose.

Congratulations to the Lady Terps for their NCAA Championship OT win against the Blue Devilettes. And congratulations to the UMd student body for keeping it real - real fucking dumb. The lack of self awareness in these quotes is HILARIOUS:

from WaPo here and WaPo here:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?